mlb:

It’s only appropriate that GW would take 1st place in today’s Presidents Race.

mlb:

It’s only appropriate that GW would take 1st place in today’s Presidents Race.

  • 4 days ago
  • 471

(Source: dillon-panther)

  • 4 days ago
  • 2315
  • 4 days ago
  • 17
  • 4 days ago
  • 18379
beaconblankes:

{Breanna Peterson}

beaconblankes:

{Breanna Peterson}

  • 4 days ago
  • 1354
  • 4 days ago
  • 26438
  • 4 days ago
  • 2661
  • 4 days ago
  • 2263

(Source: louisvitirwin)

  • 4 days ago
  • 150172
  • 4 days ago
  • 1671

@Anonymous "I work at Publix, and I find it hilarious that 90% of this blog is "Florida fucking sucks" and the other 10% is like "yeah but Publix tho""

fuckingflorida:

we’re just the voice of the people
and the people say florida sucks but give me all the pub subs

"give me all the pub subs"

  • 4 days ago
  • 410
  • 4 days ago
  • 3830
  • 4 days ago
  • 1634
  • 4 days ago
  • 3847